CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

MAY BIRTHDAYS!




May is full of birthdays in our family!

On May 1st - my baby turned 2!  I can't hardly believe it, time has gone by way too fast.  In my mourning of this day, I forgot to take pictures.  I know I'm a terrible mom - but to my defense - Jimmy (who is usually the photographer in our family) also forgot.  So here's a picture of Ries wearing his Tigers shirt and reading his animal book that he got from his Aunt Joell.  

He was so excited that I brought him balloons - it was his favorite gift!  With me being gone everyday at school, him and his Grandma Jo became best friends.  He was more excited to show her his gifts than me.  (I'm hoping to change that now that I'm home more this summer!)  

Some of the things I think are great about Ries are:

- He loves animals - especially dogs.

- He loves to play baseball, and uses everything he can find as a bat.

- He learned how to climb - and climbs everything!

- It's so cute to hear him talk, he repeats everything we say and is so proud of himself.

- But most of all he is the sweetest kid!!  He loves to give kisses all the time and to EVERYONE!

We Love You Ries!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!




May 4th is my Birthday. Which, being between my boys' birthdays, I kind of forget about it. But this year my friends came by EARLY in the morning to wish me a happy birthday. I have such great friends whom I love dearly!! You know they're true friends when they're willing to wake up at 5:30 in the morning to make sure they catch me before I exercise and go off to school. Thanks ladies - you made my day!!





MAY 12th is TJ's Birthday. He turned 10 this year and we celebrated with his friends swimming and having a barbecue. TJ also has some great friends and it was fun to have them all over. TJ is also such a sweet boy, very tender hearted, but a true boy loving sports, video games, scouts, playing with his friends and playing the violing and piano (I wish). TJ has really grown up this year and it's been nice to rely on him to help me. I've even started leaving him in charge of the other kids for an hour at a time during the day. How nice it is to be able to run to the store and not take all three of my kids! We're really proud of the choices he makes and the kind of person he's turning out to be. We love you TJ!!

1 comments:

Marci Hernandez said...

WOW! 3 birthdays in one month. Sounds like it was a blast! I can't believe you put that birthday picture of all of us- good thing it is kind of far away.