CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Swimming At Last!






The temperature today was 82 - Pool temperature was 65! Way too cold for me to try to swim. But since we've had our pool for about four months now, they have been dying to go swimming. So today I let them jump in. I wish I would have brought my camera out at the beginning to capture their expressions. Josie is usually my dare devil, but she was a little reluctant to get in all the way. T.J. jumped right in and almost right out. The expression on his face was hilarious! But it didn't take long before they were swimming and having a blast! Nikki came over with her girls and had a great time!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Those girls are so big! Looks like they had a fun time. I'm with you, 65 is way too cold.

Unknown said...

You are going to have to be quiet every time you swim, or the whole cul de sac will be over! :)

Glad you've taken over the blog!

Crystal said...

Yea!!!! You almost have to swim now since it gets too HOT to swim in the summer during the day!!!!

Amy said...

Okay, 65 is way too cold for swimming! Kids don't seem to care. Looks like they had fun

sara said...

your kids look so big...how fun...summer will be so great for you!