CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Computer Dependant



Computers are amazing things!  It's crazy to think back not that long ago where it wasn't the "norm" to have a computer in your home.  In high school I learned to type on a typewriter.  Do those even exist anymore?  But now everything we do is on the computer.  All my recipes with meal plans and grocery lists are on my computer (thanks  Crystal!).  I don't know how to go to the grocery store without it anymore.  Banking...I can't remember the last time I filled out one of those paper check registers or paid my bills by writing checks and mailing them in (how much are stamps anyway?).  All my pictures and scrapbooking is done on the computer.  I plan lessons for primary or f.h.e, email, blog...You get the picture.  

So needless to say when my computer "FRIED" on me two weeks ago, I felt so frustrated and angry that I depend so much on the dang thing!!  It's such a sick feeling that so many aspects of my daily life is in an uproar because of one electronic devise.  CRAZY!!  But I'm happy to say that I'm back on track and online with a new computer.  HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!


4 comments:

Erin said...

I would be so sad without my computer. Do you have special software for your recipes and shopping lists?

Unknown said...

that is a nightmare! I am so sorry to hear it.

Have fun tonight at GNO (sniff sniff). Miss you guys!

sara said...

computers are so amazing....it is so frustrating when they aren't working...glad happy days are hear again!

Marci Hernandez said...

Welcome back! Yea I want to know about this shopping list too!