CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Education Week

This past week I've been up in Utah for Education Week. I went with my sister, Holly and my claimed sister, Nicky (and met up with Marci - sorry you weren't in the picture).

We had such a great time!! For those who aren't familiar with Education Week, it's up at BYU.  Every August they have a week where instructors give lectures all day on a a variety of topics.  You can go to classes on gospel topics, parenting/relationship, self-help things, dancing, etc. - so much to choose from.

This is my third summer going and I just love it! I get away from kids and responsibilities and get to focus on replenishing my cup. Which is now definitely overflowing! If you haven't ever gone you need to!!

My friend, Anna, moved up to Utah a few months ago and we were able to spend time with her and celebrate her birthday - the BIG 3-0 (woo hoo)! (Thanks for flying up Melanie - it wouldn't have been the same without you!!)

So here we are together again, Melanie, Anna, Marci, Nicky and me. 




We stayed with my sister, Melissa who lives up there. Which is always fun to be with her! So on Friday we had a fun sisters day. (Thanks for taking time off work Melissa & Michele!) Just a fun day of shopping, pedicures and out to lunch. It was great to be with just my sisters. We'll have to make that a regular thing.
 
 
(Melissa, Michele, Me and Holly)
 

That evening we met up with the rest of my brothers who live in Utah as well. (We missed you Kevin!) We went out to dinner and just laughed! (Jared, I really think you should work on that dream of becoming an Olympic Speed Walker)

 (The Wright Kids: Michele, Holly, Jared, Me, Mark, Melissa (Kevin absent))

It was such a great week - can't wait for next year!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicky said...

Yea I finally got on my computer!!! Thank you so very much for everything! I had a great time! Thanks for making me feel so at home with your family and thanks to your sisters and brother for making me feel like one of the family! I truly felt like i had sisters thanks! We sure did have a lot of fun! I can't wait to do it again next year! Love ya!

melanie said...

What a fun night we had!! I am so glad that I went. We always have so much fun together.