CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Josie's Dance Recital

This is Josie's second year taking dance at Jeanne's School of Dance.  It's been so much fun to see her enjoy and learn how to dance.  And it's brought back a lot of memories for me, since I also took lessons from Jeanne's when I was young.  Jeanne is my great aunt and it's so great to see so many cousins there dancing together.

At the end of the school year they put on a HUGE dance recital.  There are 3 different days of performances at Red Mountain High School and there were around 38 numbers in each one.  It is so much fun!

She gets so excited to be able to wear makeup!




Here she's hamming it up on stage!


Here she is...drum roll...Miss Josie!





7 comments:

melanie said...

That was soooo cute! Enjoy every little girl thing. Before you know it she will be big and that cute little girl will be gone. I miss that so much, even after 3 girls. Melanie

Marci Hernandez said...

How cute is that! Nicholas saw it and told me that Eliza has to do dance like that when she gets bigger. Josie looks adorable!

Nicky said...

Josie looks like she belongs on the stage! It is so much fun to watch them shake it! Emeli keeps wanting me to play it over and over. Josie your so cute!! We love you!!

Unknown said...

All my kids watched those with me, and Ash kept saying "so cute"! There was a bit of a Josie Sandwich on the 2nd video! She looked adorable! That outfit is hysterical (and you know she'll want to wear it out, you won't want her to because it was so expensive, and then she'll grow out of it and you'll let Ries wear it out!!!!)

Mark and Karen said...

That was adorable!

Anne said...

Oh my gosh she's SO cute! I love her little outfit. I'm glad you're having fun with your little girl!

Crystal said...

LOVE IT!