CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 06, 2008

TJ The Baker!

  TJ has been wanting to learn to cook.  But the only thing he wants to learn how to make so far is COOKIES!  Chocolate Chip Cookies to be exact.  He's getting pretty good at it now, learning how to use a recipe and everything.  One day him and his friend, Collin wanted to make cookies.  They decided that they needed aprons on as to not get their clothes dirty.  They were so cute and had such a great time I couldn't resist taking some pictures.
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

He looks so big!! What happended to my sunbeam who was almost too timid to come to class? I remember putting him in charge of taking care of a stuffed frog so he would want to stay. Now he is so tall and mature. Way to go TJ in becoming a baker!

Amy said...

OMG he looks so old! Whitley is in that same stage-it's kinda nice

melanie said...

Next time bring some cookies over to me. I would love to see how they do.

Unknown said...

TJ the baker, the shaker, the "work-that-apron" maker!

Looks delicious! Nothing like warm cookies in a hot oven on a summer day!

Nicky said...

Tj is so cute, I just love his smile it makes you smile!! That is so great that they would let you take pictures! I love the aprons!!!