CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pizza Place #1


Our first monthly pizza outing was to Nello's.  For all you Mesans you'll remember when it used to be on Brown Road, now it's on Alma School/Guadalupe.  When I was in high school we used to go there for lunch a lot.  I would always get their bread sticks with sauce, which was seasoned pizza crust. YUM!!

Overall we all decided that we give it 4 Stars.  For a Friday night, we had no trouble getting a table right away.  The service was excellent and the Pizza was GREAT!  We ordered the deep dish, which was really thick with lots of toppings (requiring the use of a knife and fork).  This will go on our list of favorite places.

4 comments:

melanie said...

I was sad when Nello left. I loved their salad and veggie pizza. I am glad to know where they moved. Thanks. What a fun family activity to look forward to every month.

Unknown said...

4 out of 4 or out of 5? I HEART breadsticks made from pizza crust! Those are the best!!!

Amy said...

MMMM I love Nellos!

sara said...

i love nellos...when we first moved to AZ as newlyweds we went there all the time!